Wednesday 15 July 2009

Fabulous Funky Swimsuits!


Well as anyone who knows me well will know, my favorite sl passtime is being out sailing with the very gorgeous Robertt. But navigating through the sl storms to the nearest little cove has to be done in style so when I came across these fantastic swimsuits I knew they would look just perfect for my weekends at sea. Above I am wearing the absolutely stunning Loto Swimsuit in Fuscia from Baiastice, which is available in a variety of wonderful colors. I teamed this up with the very cute Rainbow Bag a new release from DCNY and Elle Loves Bows hair from Posh.



My second swimsuit is the very cool and rather retro Sabrina Swimsuit in red from Artilleri. This polka dot swimsuit is also available in various colors, and the gorgeous design will not only leave you looking super sexy but also very sophisticated. Some may question how useful a bag would be while trying to steer a boat but a girl needs accessories right, so here I added the summer basket with flowers from Muism, to give a summery and chic feel to the look.

Picture One:

Loto Swimsuit from Baiastice
Rainbow Bag from DCNY
Elle Loves Bows Hair from Posh
Ladybug Glasses from FNKY!
Jelly Tots Necklace and Mahjong Bakelite Mooncake Bracelets from Fresh Baked Goods

Picture Two:

Sabrina Swimsuit from Artilleri
Summer Basket from Muism
Bridgette Hair in Seashell from Truth
Marla Sunglasses from Artilleri
Shades of Romance Bangles from luc

No comments:

Post a Comment