Monday 10 August 2009

Roller Derby


It's strange how the two worlds collide, a few weeks ago in rl I was asked to join a Roller Derby team, which I declined after watching a rather scary you tube video on the subject. A few days later I got the most amazing pair of sl roller skates and took it as a sign that sl skating was much safer. I put together my own sl roller derby outfit and went to the Roller Rama Roller Rink on the Black Lilith Sim to practise.


My roller derby outfit consisted of the awesome new Roxy Roller Skates from Pixel Mode, which come with many great features such as the color change wheels and stoppers and the option of black or white boots. Along with the skates I wore the very funky Raine Shorts and Leggings from DCNY, the leggings adding a perfect touch to my derby look with the wonderfully designed knee pads. I wanted a cool but sexy top for this look so chose the new release Summer Cami from Posh in black and finished the look with the Tahlia 2 Hair in Dune from Truth.



Roxy Roller Skates from Pixel Mode
Raine Shorts and Leggings from DCNY
Summer Cami from Posh
Tahlia 2 Hair/Hat from Truth
Punk Girl Wrist Band from Love Soul
London Revolution Light Skin from LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment