Saturday 8 February 2014

Vero Modero - Tres Vest and Pants


One of my favorite releases since my return to SL blogging is the Tres Vest and Pants outfit by Vero Modero as pictured above.  The outfit comes with an asymetrical brown cotton vest and also the pants.   Follow the link below to Vero Modero to check it out and cast your eyes over the other fantastic releases.

I seem to have had a fear of the real hands and feet that arrived in SL some time ago but after seeing some shoes I liked at ANE (that were compatible with Slink feet) I took this opportunity to try them out - and the result is I totally love them, with hands being next on my shopping list!

Wearing:
Tres Vest and Pant Brown Cotton from VERO MODERO
Aura Shoes from ANE (to be worn with medium height Slink feet)
Bag from Nanan
Boyfriends Watch and Mix and Match Necklaces from Glow Studio
Cubist Ring from epoque
Spellbound Hair from !lamb
Lipstick from Baiastice

Pose from Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment