Saturday 2 June 2012

Areanne @ Miamai


May 2012 saw the release of the new wedding collection at Miamai.   Inspiration for this collection comes from color and Monica Outlander the fabulous designer behind Miamai has used some new design techniques, while combining classic Miamai creativity.  As much as I love the new pastel colors used in this collection, my favorite of all is the Areanne Dress in Ivory pictured above.  Areanne is a very sophisticated and elegant wedding gown designed in a beautiful soft antique lace texture.  It has to be my most favorite secondlife design; and if I ever decided to get married this would certainly be my choice of dress - I love it.

Wearing:
Areanne Wedding Gown in Ivory from Miamai
Chignon Hair from Osmose
Lien Skin from Atomic
Princess Earrings and Bangle from Donna Flora

Pose from Miamai

No comments:

Post a Comment