Sunday 21 August 2011

Ribbon Girl @ AJA


While on a visit to The Whisper sim to find the new Posh store, I came across AJA and found this super cute Ribbon Girl top.  After spending about half an hour deciding which color to get (i loved each one), I settled for the girly pink and ran home to try it on.  It was my first visit to AJA and I will certainly be going back to get my hands on some more of these cute and casual designs.  Also shown above is the fantastic I Love Nerds Shopper Bag from C'est Moi, which I totally love and even has a copy of the Visualizer Magazine inside.

Wearing:
Ribbon Girl Top in Pink from AJA
Pegged Grass Stain Jeans from This is a Fawn
I love Nerds Shopper Bag and Ballerina Shoes from C'est Moi
Central Park Scarf from Surf Couture
Material Girl Hair from LeLutka

No comments:

Post a Comment