Monday 25 May 2009

Beautiful sale at Zaara


I want to apologize for being away so long. Between a vacation and no access to Internet the following week, I have been unable to post. I am excited about what I'm about to write as it is truly at treat. Zaara, a store full of fabulous Indian inspired clothing with a modern twist, is having a 50% off sale on all items (except new releases) through June 1. If you've never worn Zaara's clothing, you are truly missing out! The colors are so rich, in opulent gem tones and the textures are absolutely divine. Above I've shown a couple of great items you can find in the store.
I have been trying to get more spring and summer items to round out my wardrobe, and this Nilaya shirt in plum and Mitya shorts in gold seemed like great choices. The shorts have a great floral detail and prim ties at the side of the legs. The top is closed with a pretty gold ribbon which accents the neckline and goes with the trim on the cap sleeve. I've paired this outfit with the Pocahontas sandals from Milk Motion, which are quite a treat and give me a little something different to wear during the summer months. My hair is a fun style from W&Y and I've paired the outfit with gold bangles from Armidi.
Worn:
Skirt and Shorts: Zaara
Shoes: Milk Motion
Hair: W&Y
Bangles: Armidi

No comments:

Post a Comment