Tuesday 6 January 2009

Winter Skins & Fishy Strawberry Bordello Dress

One of my favorite stores in SL has to be Fishy Strawberry. The designs are just the most cool and funky in SL, very colorful and very trendy...and sold at extremely reasonable prices. Not sure what to wear for a SL party i ran over and got this very cute Fishy Strawberry Bordello Dress:
I was having a great time in my new party dress and Sugar Baby shoes from MYNX until i felt a little ill...maybe too many christmas parties in the last few weeks... my cheeks felt flushed, i think i have a SL fever!
So back home to bed for me, where i had my temperature taken and told by the doctor "Well Katime, it seems you have SL flu...no more parties for you this week"

Awww and look how ill i am...even a nasty blister on my lip hehehe...well really i just wanted an excuse to post these pics of my cute new dress from Fishy Strawberry and cool new skins from the "Padrina & Padrino" Group. The group is founded by Sevenstar Amat who designs for Stitch by Stitch...a very cool store if you have not yet been. So when i received the group notice about a free rosy cheek skin for group members i was very happy, and then another notice...and another free skin...this time with fever and blister hehe...and then another notice with a thermometer!!

This is such a cool group gift and so very kind of Sevenstar and Amon to treat their group members... these skins are just awesome. So if you like the skins and want to hear more about these two great designers join this group Padrina & Padrino...and now i shall wait for this fever to go before i can go back out in my new party dress :)
Dress:
Fishy Strawberry
Shoes: MINX
Hair: ETD
Tights: Sheer
Skins & Thermometer: Group Gifts from Padrina & Padrino Group

1 comment: