Friday 8 May 2009

Spring line at Modern Gypsy and more P.C. deliciousness!

These Spring lines are totally putting the biggest cheese smile on my face. Today I'm bringing you one of the newest creations from Micah Kanto of Modern Gypsy. I've chosen the Nova dress, which blends architecture in both structure of the skirt and lines in the patterns. The intricacies of this dress are simply amazing and when I first saw it, I knew I had to have it! The rich gemstone tones matched perfectly with one of the new hairstyles from Paper Couture, Frida, which comes in 3 hair colors that include 5 color choices for the flower. Ava Lu has really outdone herself on this hairstyle, which is so unbelievably couture and high fashion, I don't know if I can handle it! This is pure sophistication personified and I felt so regal in this ensemble. I've paired everything up with the London heels from Redgrave, and a color changing bracelet from JCNY.

Worn: 
Dress - Modern Gypsy
Hair - Paper Couture
Skin - Curio
Shoes - Redgrave
Bracelets - JCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment