Wednesday 16 December 2009

La Petite


In rl this week I am suffering with flu so I thought what better way to cheer myself up than to go SL shopping for some new winter boots. I found soo many I loved I just could not decide on a pair but what I did come across was this very cool and funky Fur Gilet from Madsy and teamed it up with the new release La Petite in rose dust from Aleida. La Petite is available in numerous colors and is perfect to mix and match with other items. Short, stylish and chic with much versatility. The fabulous Fur Gilet is available from Madsy in three different colors and each come with three size options, perfect for any winter wardrobe.


Style Credits:
La Petite in Rose Dust from Aleida
Fur Gilet in Silver from Madsy
Alannah Hair in Seaspray from Truth
Destructural Unkleboots in Brown from Baiastice
SilkGirl Yu Skin - Natural from DrLife

No comments:

Post a Comment