Monday 2 February 2009

Fishy Strawberry

I have had these pics up on flickr for some time now but never got round to getting them on the blog...I came across Fishy Strawberry by accident some time ago and fell in love with this store...every item i loved and wanted. In my opinion the best place in SL for cool and funky casual designs.
In both pictures i wear clothing from Fishy Strawberry...the jeans are my favorite as they come in two different lengths with the option of sculpted or non sculpted cuffs. Most items in the store comes in a variety of vibrant colors and the quality is just amazing...my fav sl store :)

Pic 1:
jeans, t-shit, and hoodie from *Fishy Strawberry*
Hair from Kurotsubaki
Skin - Tuli

Pic 2:
Denim Skirt, Leggings, t-shirt, hoodie all from *Fishy Strawberry*
Hair from ETD

No comments:

Post a Comment