Saturday 25 April 2009

Merletti Dress

My last post was of the very elegant Merletti dress in white, by Chianera Cioc Couture and this post is too but in black this time :) I adored the white dress so much and knew if i had it in black it would look fantastic over my red tartan tights. I do not like asking for things that are not there but i had an image in my head that I wanted to create, so I asked Chianera if she had the Merletti dress in black and to my surprise she did and put it out in her store that very day...thankyou so much for that :)

I wore this gorgeous dress over my red tartan tights from Maitreya, long black boots from J's and this super cool hair from LeLutka. Along with a red scarf from Maitreya, which is scripted with various wear options...here i chose the flexi style so that it moved as i walked :)

The dress below is another i found in CCC, it looked stunning hanging on the wall and I just had to have it. Here I wore it with hair and hat from JE*REPUBLIC, gold sandals from Digit Darkes and to finish the look this heirloom pendant from Paper Couture. If you have not yet been to CCC or want a beautiful well designed dress or gown, make sure to check out this delightful store.

Picture 1
Dress: Chianera Cioc Couture
Tights/Scarf: Maitreya
Boots: J's
Hair: LeLutka

Picture 2
Dress: Chianera Cioc Couture
Sandals: Digit Darkes
Hair/Hat: JE*REPUBLIC
Pendant: Paper Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment