Wednesday 4 March 2009

Creating a new look

So, I recently decided to revamp my look. I loved my old one, but SL is constantly changing, and so must I. Today's look melds my old look with my new. I started this look with the glittery grey and white striped tank top from Gigi Couture, which was one of my first "fashion" purchases in Second Life. I paired this top with a pair of Mocca wide pants, which I am in love with, a pair of Redgrave sandals and an Icon necklace. I am a fan of wide pants in RL and I was ecstatic to find a pair in SL. The quality of these pants are quite apparent. You can dress them up or down dependant on your mood!

When I saw these shoes at Redgrave, I knew I had to have them! When I saw the price, I was sure that these are the best shoes in this price-range. At 190L, you just cannot go wrong with these shoes. The detailing in the feathers is fantastic!
Finally, I topped the ensemble off with a great necklace from Icon. I'm recently realizing the importance of accessories in an SL wardrobe, and this piece was a must-have for me.

Worn:
Hair: Maitreya
Skin: Gala
Shoes: Redgrave
Necklace: Icon
Top: Gigi Couture
Pants: Mocca

No comments:

Post a Comment