Sunday 11 January 2009

Welcome to the Jungle




So I decided to go to the circus the other day on a whim. Inspired by the animalistic, "safari" aesthetic of this new Leezu Baxter dress that she was generous enough to share with her group members, I thought I would prance among the lions and tigers. 

Leezu is having a "hunt" of sorts at her store where you search for hidden pictures of models wearing various outfits which you must identify. Those who correctly identify all of the outfits are then entered into a drawing for a fabulous prize. 

Back to this prize though! Search around Leezu's store and find the picture of her to get this amazing, sexy gift which really accentuates my assets (if you know what I mean:)

I've paired this great dress with some dollarbies from Ruffian. Get these great crocodile boots, bangles and necklace for 1L a piece.

I couldn't resist wearing this hair from Kin which I have been seen in a lot lately. The asymmetrical lines are quite interesting and the fullness and movement of the hair are sublime. I'm always happy when I can find a great new hair place!

Worn:
(free)
Jewelry: Ruffian (1L)
Shoes: Ruffian (1L)
(not free)
Hair: Kin
Skin: Redgrave


No comments:

Post a Comment