Friday 2 January 2009

::MEZZO::

While out exploring the Baleful sim one day I came across the ::MEZZO:: store, this very cool and funky store have some of my favorite SL accessories including my very favorite belt and decided to show off some of the cool accessories i have found in this great sl store:


This wonderful Ribon Chain Belt comes in four cool styles, my favorite is the one pictured here, textured with silver and striped ribon.
I also love the pack of Rameacryl Double Bangles, in this great pack you get eight different styles of bangles that can be worn on your left or right arm...so 16 bangles altogether!! And the eight different colors make this a perfect item for your inventories...i have chosen my four favorite colors here:

And finally this gorgeous little anklet, beautiful blue flowers on a delicate silver chain, this also comes with a matching bracelet as shown on the first picture. ::MEZZO:: is definately one of my favorite SL stores, the prices are just so reasonable for such well designed items so if you get a chance go and see the latest items there...they also have some amazing boots and a great new belt that i have my eye on :)

Bracelets/Bangles: ::MEZZO::
Belt: ::MEZZO::
Anklet: ::MEZZO::
Shoes: Periquita
Top & Pants: BoA Creations
Hair: ETD
Earrings: OPIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment