Thursday 22 January 2009

Fab Free Dress

Well i picked this very pretty dress up free at Miu around Christmas time but lost it in my inventory until recently, so hopefully it will still be free if anyone reading this goes to find it.

This gorgeous dress is just so well designed and textured for being free, it has to be one of my favorite freebie items. Not only is it fantastic for many SL occasions, my blue wedge sandals from Shiny Things look great with it. Also worn here is my favorite necklace from JCNY, given to me as a gift from the very wonderful Robertt :)

I have also put a close up of my hair worn with this outfit as i got it from Uncleweb Studio, which has an outlet at the new LE Look sim. I totally loved the hair here the minute i saw it and after taking my purchase home i realised it came with two different types of pony tail in the one pack and i just love them both :)) I then spent around an hour looking for the main store without any luck, so if anyone knows where the main store is for Uncleweb Studio please let me know, these hair designs are sooo cool!!

Dress: MIU (free when i was last there)
Necklace: JCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment